- To main-stream deprive vulnerable excluded children of the society.
- To promote gender based development society
- To enhance awareness level regarding health, hygiene and nutrition among the rural masses.
- To develop vocational skills among youths for self-employment.
- To articulate the people capability in terms of sustainable livelihood & food security.
- To facilitate the rural reconstructions through the efforts of village communities
- To assist village communities to identify their problems and develop and implement the innovative solutions through inclusive participatory approach.
- To encourage people to participate in local governing bodies, not just as representatives, but also accountable to the service delivery of Govt. sponsored schemes.
- To set up alliances between peopleâ€™s group, the State & Development agencies with a view to rural reconstruction.